the ramblings of my journey through life, following my passion and enjoying the adventure

Monday, July 25, 2011

My kind of Monday!

Wow, wow, no I mean WOW!!! My very first blog award.



After a couple of days under the weather with influenza, I was going through a ton of mails when I came across an email from Claudia, who informed me that she nominated me for 'The Versatile Blogger Award'. I can tell you that I feel much better, and it has got nothing to do with the medication I am taking.
 Thank you so much Claudia, not only for making my day, but also for the nomination.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.

I am so chuffed and have been on cloud nine since I heard, so I hope I get these rules of the award done properly.

You will find Claudia's blog at http://alegriamediterraneo.blogspot.com 
Seven random things about myself:
  • I believe behind every face their is a story worth being heard.
  • Any day now Johnny Depp will realise that following my blog is what is missing in his life.
  • Somedays I say things to my children and I sound just like my mother, even although I always said I wouldn't. Wisdom does come with age.
  • One more pair of denim jeans will never be too many.
  • Apart from my Stud Muffin (dear hubby), my children, my dog, tea, pineapples, grapes, strawberries, figuratively chatting a hind leg off a donkey, walking on the beach collecting pebbles and seashells, I also love roasted garlic and mushrooms.
  • I have 1 husband (thankfully), 2 brothers, 3 sons, 4 sister-in-laws, 5 koi fish and 6 followers on my blog (okay, that one's not so random).
  • I love hats, even buy them with the best of intention of wearing them but never do, as I can't stand having anything on my head.

The blogs that I nominate have been recently discovered by me, although some of them have been around for some time. In the spirit of paying it forward, may these blogs accept, if not the award, then my deep appreciation for sharing a piece of themselves.

My nominations:

So I'm off to inform these bloggers that I have nominated them and I hope you follow the links to Claudia's as well as my 7 nominated blogs. Enjoy the blog hopping, I know I always do.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia-Rose and welcome anytime !
    Nice to know a little about yourself .
    Have a wonderful Day and week!
    Love&Bless,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Cynthia! This is great!

    ReplyDelete